800 g Thick salt cod (Bacalao) fillets
150 g Clams
150 g Lobster
120 g Cream
50 g Egg whites
1 clove Garlic
Salt and pepper
- In a blender mix the lobster, cream, and egg whites.
- Blend until the paste has a smooth texture.
- Add the garlic and spices to the paste and then the clams.
- Cut a pouch lengthwise into the salt fish fillets and fill with the paste.
- Roll the fillets in plastic wrap and tie off the ends to form a seal.
- Cook in boiling water for 6 minutes and allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with root veggies, hash browns, and mesclun greens.